- Check-in at the UNM Police Department (UNMPD) “Check-In” entry to let them know you are there.
- If you need the “Loading Zone” parking by the “Storage Entry” and it is blocked, let them know at the “Check-In Entry” and they will move the UNMPD vehicles for you.
- Press the buzzer at the “Storage Entry” to be buzzed in.
- Walk the facility and turn on the necessary lights.
- Add or remove your items into your storage unit(s).
- Lock up your storage unit.
- Turn off lights.
- Exit through the “Storage Entry”.
Find Hokona Hall on main campus
Find Loading Zone, Check-in Entrance + Storage Entry
Complete Information Guide PDF
Find Storage Room Locations
Find Light Switch Locations + Exits
UNM Institutional Support Services
Alicia Solano, Mgr. Administrative Operations
ISS Unit Administrator
UNM Police Department
Tim Stump, Acting Commander